Wednesday, February 02, 2005

A Fallen Angel

This post is dedicated to a person who has suffered an injustice for the past few months.

I am truly sorry

The last few months I have been using someone as a stepping stone, to reach another person. I was not happy with my-self but, it was necessary.
This person showed me an unyielding devotion and caring that I will never understand why, but, for as much as they cared for me. I care for another more.
My greed and want for this person has driven me to near madness But I have been brought back from the edge. I used you to keep me focused and keep my objective strait.
Although I found my self getting to close to you, and wanting to betray my heart.
So I left you and picked up my gun determined to get my one true goal, the one for whom my heart truly desired.

I am sorry for what I have done it was not right, but it had to be done.
You are a special person to me, just not the way you want it to be

Neko (joshjenkins@triad.rr.com)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright 2005-2008 Jazur Production