Tuesday, February 01, 2005

A work in progress

Howdy from the south, actually it is from the inside of my computer room. But that is besides the point, well as I have written in blogs past I have said that this was intended to get the attention a certain indivlal (ok it's a girl) and to let them know that I really care for them. Well I built up a whole truck load of courage and laid it on her like a hydrogen bomb, she seemed to take it pretty well i think but, she still seems to hesitate on a few things. I will continue my crusade for my cause and hope that all goes according to plan the ball is in her court right now so im not sure how the next 24 hours will unfold lets hope for the best. --Neko (joshjenkins@triad.rr.com)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright 2005-2008 Jazur Production