Monday, January 31, 2005

THE END OF THE WAR

That right, you read me right the war is coming to an end, well sorta. If you have been keeping up with recent world events as of late, you would know that Iraq has just held it first election in more than fifty years. Which to most people in America means absoultly nothing, but for the more than 2 million people who turned out to vote despite hundreds of death threats by terror groups across the country it meant two things. One: they were shaping the future of the country for them selves and there children, and Two: they have given way for president Bush to Get American troops out of Iraq and allow the Iraqi people to protect them-selves. Before I continue any further I want to make know that I SUPPORT the president and his efforts for what he is doing in Iraq. It is Americas responsibility (being that it is THE superpower)to watch and to guard the weaker peoples of this world from people like Saddam. I myself believe in the cause so much that I myself am joining the Army to become a Chaplin and minister to the people of both my unit and others who do not here the word of Christ. Now that the Iraqis have held elections with little Violence and a vast percentage of the population (62% I think)I appears that a new and better Iraq is just over the Hill.--Neko (JoshJenkins@triad.rr.com)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright 2005-2008 Jazur Production