Monday, January 31, 2005

The Start Of an Adventure

Well hello My friends this is my very first entry in this blog, it seems that it wont be my last. Let me begin by saying, that you as an individual will be hearing from me (or should I say reading from me) the most intiment thoughts about me there will things in this that NOBODY has ever heard or read. It is my sincerest wish that a friend of mine will read these pages and have a deeper understanding of me because I know that's is what they want from most of all. But as a general understanding YOU as the general public are welcome to share in my adventure for as long or as short as you wish, it makes no difference to me. Although as the general pulic I feel that you have a right to express your selves in a way that you feel is neccssary to what I say, so here's is what im going to do I will post my E-mail address at the end of each of my letters so that you may contact me with your thoughts. --Neko (P.S. JoshJenkins@triad.rr.com)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright 2005-2008 Jazur Production