Tuesday, February 01, 2005

The Meaning Of It All

Jenkinz answers to everything. Ok ok not really, the title is just a tad misleading in what I'm talking about. Recently I have been getting a lot (and I do mean a lot) of email about my name "Neko" and I think that I should tell you, that and I'm tired of people asking me all the time. For those of us who know any thing about Final Fantasy or Everquest or any game that incorporates multi-racial alliances, Neko's are a hybrid mix of both human and animal (usually cats). They play a myriad of roles in all of these games. For example in Everquest while the Neko race is a N.P.C. (non-playable character) they do serve as garbage disposer and undertakers. When you are killed by a monster or other character they come and carry your lifeless body to the nearest town to heal up, that and take all your valuables. In Final Fantasy XI they are indeed a P.C. (playable character) and they have the ability to steal and plunder there little hearts out. In Champions Of Norranth they again are band of thieves that are master crooks and are wrongly blamed for a vast majority of all crime in the land of Norranth. Right now your asking your self why has he chosen such a strange creature for his name, well like the Levities of the ancient Israel they have the jobs that no one else wanted or would take. Therefore they are, in my minds eye natural born leaders who deserve respect and are worthy of there position. --Neko(JoshJenkins@triad.rr.com)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright 2005-2008 Jazur Production