Tuesday, February 01, 2005

That Special Someone

"Have you ever been in a situation in which a person that you care for looks at you every day and dose not know how you feel? Are you to afraid to tell them how you feel? Or have you broke up with someone and then realized that it was a bad decision brought upon by a spur of the moment decision. For the vast majority of us the answer is yes, it hurts not telling them how you feel because you are afraid of what they might say or do. What is a person to do, they love this person with everything they are. They dream about this person by night, and get caught by there teacher daydreaming about her person in class. Tell me what is a person to do. They have made a mistake in there life, that cost them a person that was very dear and close to them. Now they have atoned for there mistakes and down falls to some degree and are now seeking the attention of "that special someone." But low and behold I might be to late, a shadow has appeared before me and she is being blocked from my sight. I can no longer reach her in the way I used to, She is almost gone from my sight. I ask you again what is a person to do? I see her every day, she knows how feel, or does she? No she doesn't I still have a chance I must do what I have to. Or I will lose her forever."

Pretty cool story Huh? Well remember this holds no significant meaning at all to any one (except That special someone) so let it be just a story that I have written to entertain you and make you smile --Neko(JoshJenkins@triad.rr.com) P.S. Hi E$

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright 2005-2008 Jazur Production