Monday, January 31, 2005

AIDS/HIV ON ITS LAST LEG???

AIDS/HIV is on its last leg of existence in the U.S. or so it seems. According to ascciate press, within the last 13 years the number of infants born with disease in the U.S has dropped from 2000 a day to 200 day. This number is still very high but with advance in both medicine and education on this topic the number has gone down considerably experts say that within ten years or so, the number of people will be measured in "how many people are infected each month." This is good news fro all people in the USA. OK OK OK I know this is my second post within a day but lets face I have absolutely no life what so ever all I do is sit in my class and watch the news(on my computer). It's not a good life but it pays(Education) good and I get to write really cool blogs all the time and no one complains about me using up precious Company time or something like that. More from the front when I get it until then --Neko (JoshJenkins@triad.rr.com)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright 2005-2008 Jazur Production