Monday, February 21, 2005

A world without pictures

It's probably best that I have not yet installed picture program on my blog yet because I got real happy with a picture of Joseph Smith and my paint program. Imagine for a second the corrupt founder of Mormons with more corrections to his face than Michael Jackson in the 90's .
I was really not very nice to the picture, but I don't care Smith was a drunk, gambling, bigot, who was delusional about every thing in his life and obviously wanted attention in one form or another. No matter how many people he took to hell with him. If you need proof of the false pretences of both smith and the church check this out. http://www.algonet.se/~daba/lds/cdc275.htm
I will be posting many more false religions and the accredited sites to blow them away. If you do not agree with what I'm saying let me give you a little hit on something. DON'T READ THEM. Although it might be beneficial to you to know these things. --Neko (joshjenkins@triad.rr.com)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have I ever told you how crazy you are?

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright 2005-2008 Jazur Production