Tuesday, January 23, 2007

For Real, This Time

Kissing as only gotten me into more trouble than it's worth.

Today I started on my 7 month hiatus from kissing anyone. (It was going to be 6th months, but I counted wrong and said August and it all kind of stuck, it will just be a bonus month, I guess.) And when I say today, I do mean I was up at midnight and I decided that maybe no kissing would be best for me. Things never get better when you kiss someone. It's been a tempting few hours (you may laugh at me, but it really has been more tempting than normal).

If you'd like to be on the kiss waiting list (and I'd definitely like to have at least someone on the list, if not more) just go ahead and leave me a comment or maybe even email me.

I guess I'll keep you updated on how this goes.

August 23, 2007 can't come fast enough!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm first in line!!! don't you forget that...

11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily im next!! LOL just playing...i didnt even know you had decided this...

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright 2005-2008 Jazur Production