Sunday, October 08, 2006

More College!

Don't you wish you could see ahead into the future? Maybe just once, just really quick. It seems like it would solve many problems, huh? You'd just, know the answer to something. Easy.

Too easy probably.

(Oh, sorry for not posting for such a long time.)

(In addition, cause I haven't posted in a while, and I have so much stuff on my mind, it's all gonna be pretty jumpy.)

So you know how you think of things you want to do in your life. Not like "the cure for cancer" or whatever (although I probably should). But just, like, little things that I want to do. You can call me a slut or whatever, and its not like I'm guaranteeing all of these will happen. Or maybe I'll come to my senses and realize some of this stuff is not a good idea. I'm not gonna give you my whole list, just the things I've come up with in the past little bit:
1) Go streaking
2) Live in a big city
3) Skinny dip
4) make out with someone I'm not dating
This all probably sounds sluttish. But maybe everyone is entitled to some slutty-ness. Maybe I need a little more slutty-ness. Maybe I'll come to my senses in a little bit.

Hmm, it just came across CNN that North Korea just tested their first nuclear weapon. Probably not the best move on their part.

You always read in magazines like Seventeen and whatever that guys are more attracted to girls who are having fun. Its like, maybe we are more approachable or they can at least tell we aren't losers or something.

I always figured that was probably slightly true, but it probably helped to be amazingly beautiful or something. Seventeen just doesn't want to be brutally honest 'cause that doesn't sell magazines. But last night I sort of convinced myself that it was pretty true. After being at the foam party last night for quite a while without getting in the actual foam I figured it was gonna be another typical night. I hang out with the girl I went with and talk to a few people, but not really meet people (especially any boys). But after getting pulled into the foam I ended up having a great time. I danced and met some people, in fact, the only bad part of the evening was once the foam party part was over, I was soaked and freezing cold. Then it started to rain. But even after getting out of the foam I met some new people as I laughed and talked with some girls. I think those magazines might be on to something. I had a great night, I think I need more nights like that. Get to know more people and help blow off all that "my final paper grade was actually worse than my draft paper grade" stress.

Yeah, that paper thing is another story, but whatever.

Ok, really time for bed now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily I really enjoyed that night as well as any other times that we have together...I love you girl...u my homie, my dawg, my n***a lol..No foam party next year as you will be in London...I will truly miss you!!!

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright 2005-2008 Jazur Production