Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The End of an Era

Greetings and Hello,
As i sit here at my computer i can't help but feel a sense of both nostalgia and sadness for this, the eve of my departure to college. I find my self wanting to return to the days of old, were my biggest concern in life was whether to watch the power rangers of the ninja turtles (btw i choose Ninja Turtles). But i also find my self wanting and yearning for the adventures and challenges that lay before me, as I set out on my own. This world excites me and scares me, but i know that if i hold true to the teachings of my parents and of my faith i can and will overcome any obstacle that stands before me.

"I do not measure my success by where I stand today. No, I measure my success by were I’ve come from.
–Morpheus

The fact that i 'm going away doesn't mean i will stop with this blog, it just means that i will be less involved. But if you wish to know how i'm doing check out my School Blog at
Pfeiffer Travels.com

Good luck to all of you in the future and may God be with you
--Josh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright 2005-2008 Jazur Production