Thursday, June 22, 2006

I Want...

I was just thinking of things that I want last night. I don't care if you think some of them are sad, slutty, or silly. I know I will get some flack for this, but at least I am being honest.

I want:
1) People to come ask me more questions while I am working, then it won't be as lonely and boring.
2) To stop thinking about everything I eat, it doesn't seem to help anyway.
3) For my Guilford College friends to come back now, not at the end of summer.
4) Someone to wash my dishes for me.
5) To go out and have a good meal at a restaurant.
6) To lay with my shirt off and have someone rub my back 'till I fall asleep.
7) To go to camp this summer and be with my JRVC friends.
8) To be able to see the results of all my hard work outs.
9) To be able to see the tv from my bed in my room, 'cause sitting at my desk is not comfortable.
10) Something fun and exciting to happen this weekend, not with anyone specific, just in general.
11) To stop worrying about boys.
12) To go swimming.
13) They "?" key on my Mac to get fixed, preferably for free.
14) For there to be mail in my box next time I go check it, the past few weeks it has been empty.
15) To check things off of this list...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright 2005-2008 Jazur Production