Monday, October 10, 2005

Spanish Blues

HOLY CRAP!! I was always told that if you learn a different language, that you would be more successful in life. I say confidently that Spanish II is the absolute Pits. Coupled with the teaching habits of Mrs. Freeman, this language has an assured ring in the bowls of hell. I'll be the first to admit that I'm not the brightest crayon in the box (anyone whose comments elaborate upon that will be deleted) but this class is just really freaking hard. Anyone remember Poe, and what happened to him? Well I'm sure that will happen to me (whoa is me). If there is anyone who could possible help me out with this please I'm am desperate.

--Neko

1 Comments:

Blogger Source T said...

Yea....... spanish2 sucks but, you'll get through it. You may barely make it through but you'll make it. Other than saying that, I can't really help all that much, I barely passed myself. Good luck with it though.
And btw, I think you were meaning to say "woe is me". Just so you know next time ;)

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright 2005-2008 Jazur Production