Friday, June 30, 2006

Check it!

What a coincidence, yesterday (or rather yesterday and very early this morning) numbers 12 and 13 were completed!

I went swimming yesterday with Erica and the children she nannies. It was totally fun and I was defiantly back to my little gym antics of teaching kids all kinds of crazy stuff. The youngest child who is 4 told me while I was in the middle of teaching him something along the lines of a bird call, "Miss Emily, you are a little weird." Mission accomplished and number 12 completed. (Oh yeah, I also got a bit of sun so hopefully my whole body will start to become the same color.)

Possibly one of the things on the list I wanted most was to have my Mac fixed. Incase you don't know, a waterfall of books toppled down from a shelf last semester onto my new laptop. While I dove over top of my Mac and mostly saved it, one corner of a book slipped through and detached my "/?'" key. It still worked, but you had to press it a whole bunch and it was kinda just barely hanging on. I totally thought that some small metal piece had gone flying away to be lost forever. There being no Mac stores around, I figured it was gonna be a while before it was fixed. However, one of my friends preformed a mini-operation on the computer and found the piece I thought I lost somewhere under the key. Now it works perfectly and I am totally grateful.

Ok, I'll keep everyone updated on what's being checked off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright 2005-2008 Jazur Production